Sunday 28 July 2013

Chinese Noodle Restaurant - China town

Hand made noodles with beef

Lamb and chive dumplings

Pork and celery dumplings
This is my absolute favourite place for hand made noodles.  The dumplings are thick and doughy but very tasty as you put into the hot filling.  The noodles are hand made and are super delicious.

I've probably been here over a dozen times and tend to eat mostly noodles and dumplings but have tried a few other dishes too.  I once had the eggplant dish which was super tasty.

I usually call this place - "the place with the fake grapes on the roof" but more recently; when I went on a Friday night, there was also an eldery man playing the violin outside.  Jane knows what I'm talking about.  It's a bit cosy so I'd only suggest going with a very small group.

Chinese Noodle Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment