Sunday 21 July 2013

Taste of Shanghai - Eastwood



Deep fried dough with condensed milk (they taste like donuts)

Shanghai Xiao Long Bao: Dumplings with soup that burst into mouth

Poached Pork Dumplings in Chilli Oil

Rice Cake with Pork and Cabbage


I love Taste of Shanghai because it just has a splatter of morsels of deliciousness of dumplings, noodles and other delights.  It's consistent with fulfilling that dumpling hit.  I tried the sweet buns with condense milk for the first time, a nice change to the menu folks.

I also had my usual dumplings with soup, poached dumplings in chilli oil and rice cake with pork and cabbage.

Not the best dumplings in Sydney but a good consistent eatery.

This is somewhat of a regular venue for me.  I've been to the Eastwood one and the one in World Square.  On this particular occassion, I went with my old friend Andy.

  Taste of Shanghai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment