Sunday 21 July 2013

The chocolate room - Sydney (NOW CLOSED)

Hazelnut hot chocolate
Banana split

I went into the Chocolate Room for a dessert hit.  I ordered a hazelnut hot chocolate and a banana split.
 I like chocolate. But sometimes you order with your eyes and are less aware of your chocolate limits!

A sometimes venue - for me at least.  I left feeling chocolate "rich" in a very bad way.

Maybe I should have stopped at the Hazelnut hot chocolate.  The banana sundae almost gave me a heart attack.

  The Chocolate Room on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. This particular survey rocks! concerning cleaning associations. A plenitude of thanks identifying with these sorts of getting away audit. I figure this Bond cleaning North Sydney | End of lease cleaning Newtown | End of lease cleaning Sydneyarticle will totally enhance you. It causes me especially to deal with specific issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great article! I have learned so much after reading this, I am so grateful that I read this. Thanks for sharing a wonderful article! - tree services Lewisham

    ReplyDelete