Saturday 3 August 2013

Chef's Gallery - Sydney

salt and pepper spinach tofu

Handmade noodles wok fried with prawns in chilli prawn paste

This place is refined city for hand made noodles and other chinese delights.  It's very popular so I suggest you get in early or book.

I went with my friend Mel and we had the salt and pepper spinach tofu and the hand made noodles with prawns. The tofu was delicious, a great dish to share.  The noodles were tasty but I think I prefer chinese noodle restaurant in China Town. Delicious after my horrible matchu experience.

It's refined but comes with the slightly higher price tag. It still has it's place; being tasty and being able to compete with the other hand made noodle, dumplings and other chinese eateries in Chinatown.

Chefs Gallery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment