Friday 23 August 2013

Sea Bay Restaurant - Sydney

I wasn't game enough to order this one.

Hot and Sour Soup with hand made cut noodles


Pork and Chive dumpling

Pumpkin Dumplings

Seabay is known for it's delicious hand made noodles and pumpkin dumplings!  I personally prefer the hand made noodles of Chinese Noodle Restaurant in China Town but I have to admit Seabay is a close rival.

I have never seen pumpkin dumplings on the menu before and it's still seems to be a specialty at seabay.  All the dishes I've historically tried here have been fantastic.  I always get a noodle dish of some short and a dumpling dish. The dumplings are good but not comparable to Chinese Noodle Restaurant. The meat based dishes are good but not as awesome.  Trust me!

One of my favourite places to eat in the city. It's high on value and high on delicious quality food. Such a popular joint!  The decore needs improvement and it can get crowded but worthwhile putting up with.

Sea Bay Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment