Saturday 17 August 2013

Selah - Circular Quay (NOW CLOSED)


Roast rack and belly, potato & carrot gratin, silverbeet & shitake 

Fillet of beef tenderloin, celeriac puree, caramalised shallot & watercress

Broccoli,almonds and red chilie


When you're looking for a quiet dinner, accompanied by a good glass of red and an array of tasty food - come to Selah. I had the lamb this night and it was amazing.  The other accompanying side acts on the plate were delicious, providing different textures to excite that mouth of yours.  I was told the beef was divine. Yumm

I didn't quite understand how the flavours and textures of broccoli, almonds and red chillie come together but I thought we'd give it a try.  Perhaps my brain had too much prejudice in this instance because it did not work for me. What a random side dish! Broccoli does not go with almonds or chillies.

Overall a great place to dine in. It's inviting, warm and cosy inside.

Great company always helps too.  Although I did have a mini bar crawl after this and ended up drinking way too many cocktails.  But it was good, a lot of great smaller bars have opened up in Sydney!  Must drink water!!!!! Great night with M.I.K.E (Canadian African Korean)

  Selah on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment