Saturday 30 November 2013

Harajuku Gyoza, Darlinghurst

So it's a Friday night and you want to have a couple of drinks in the cross.  Harajuku Gyoza is a nice spot for a quick snack and maybe down some sake.  The atmosphere is funky fresh and decore is sleek, modern and filled with lots of things to look at.  There are plates on the wall and geisha women walking around.

My friends were saying the pork belly were awesome. We tried a bunch of gyozas and I thought the kim chi gyoza was very different and tasty.  I'm not sure if I am a fan of the other gyozas.  The dessert dumplings were different too, I tried the caramel, apple and nutella gyozas with a side of ice cream.  Definitely worth a try once at least.

I was invited to visit Harajuku Gyoza in Darlinghurst so I brought a long a few gal pals and we also moved onto World Bar afterwards!


Eggplant, Pork Belly, Tofu

Assorted Dumplings

Salad, Plum wine, Beans

Ciders

Sake time. 
Dessert

Harajuku Gyoza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment