Thursday 21 November 2013

Kansai, Sydney

Kansai is one of my favourite cheap and cheerful Japanese restaurants in Sydney.  A great place to bond with a good friend - it can get a bit chaotic when the restaurant is full but the food is good, it's cheap and cheerful and it's in the middle of the CBD.

I always get the salmon and green tea noodles.  I generally avoid the Bento boxes because I think they're a bit average but I do enjoy all the other dishes.

There's an all you can eat option too.  I don't think it's worth it but it seems to be popular in big groups.  It takes more time for the food to come out when you pick this option for some reason :P

Prices: Entrees ~$10, Mains ~$15, All you can eat ~$30-40
Octopus in Chilli - Wowser

Salmon and Green Tea Noodles

Beef Bento Box

Dragon Roll
Kansai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment