Saturday 15 February 2014

Greenwood Seafood Restaurant, North Sydney



The mango pancakes were orgasmic. The stand out dish on this occasion. The dumplings were good but slightly dry.  The Cheong Fun with Pork was tasty.  All the other dishes were okay.  Overall it's a good place but I would love some more Asian food rivalry in North Sydney to bring up the quality.

My colleague and I came here for an epic feast for two. It was a good experience. Nice, clean, consistent dishes with jasmine tea. I did ask for chrysanthemum tea but they didn't have any which I thought was a bit odd.






Prices: All the food below and tea ended up being $50 which was more than enough for two girls.


San Choi Bao - not your typical yum cha dish


Cheong Fun with Pork

Duck pancakes

Scallop and Prawn dumplings

Prawn, Garlic dumplings

Mango Pancake = Win

Yum

Greenwood Seafood Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment