Sunday 27 April 2014

El Loco at Slip Inn, Sydney

I just want to go back to El Loco. I have a slight addiction I think. Luckily one of my friends had birthday drinks at the Slip Inn which gave me an opportunity to try their fries, salsa/dip with corn chips and indulge in those tacos. This is my favourite booze food.

After a few vodka cranberries, the food was probably more tasty because of the inherent tipsiness that ensued. My favourite salsa/dip is still probably at Mexico in Surry Hills (which has since closed) but these snacks are still good.

Fries with chipotle sauce - Chipotle fries served with chipotle mayo $ 7

Salsa, avocado and corn chips - Corn chips with Guacamole and salsa  $6

Tacos! $6 each (slightly more than the Sussex version)


El Loco at Slip Inn on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment