Thursday 8 May 2014

Max Brenner, Westfield Pitt St Mall

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. If you dare to encounter the world of richness and want to ignore the political undertones of Max Brenner.  There have been claims that Max Brenner has links to other groups that support the Israeli army who are in conflict with the Palestinians. I believe it has been unsubstantiated but there seems to be lots of controversy surrounding Max Brenner.

For this reason, I don't know if Max Brenner would be my first choice because I generally want to faint after so much chocolate but also it's a bit pricey for what it is.  Secondly, I'm undecided about whether I believe there are direct links.  You'll end up paying about $25 for a shared dessert with two drinks.

TheWestfield Max Brenner is in a good location. It's sort of the back up dessert places some times.

The chocolate souffle has oozing liquid chocolate bliss coming out. Yum. But only in moderation.  It's too much with the chocolate drink.  I do like the chocolate waffle drink.. sometimes you need a bit of chocolate fainting.

Chocolate Souffle with chocolate ice cream
 Hot chocolate with waffle balls 
Click to add a blog post for Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment