Thursday 19 June 2014

Secret Slice, West Ryde



I used Menulog for the first time recently and ordered a pizza deal at the Secret Slice in West Ryde.  What I didn't realise was that when you online delivery food with Menulog you can access a number of restaurants with some offering discounts or freebies when you order so many times.  Menulog claim to be the number one in online delivery services so I checked out some West Ryde eateries

Anzac Pizza

I ordered way too much food at the Secret Slice. The Anzac pizza was a mesh of beef, caramelised onion, pumpkin. potato and garlic.  The Anzac pizza was filling and a nice change to your normal toppings you get at the big pizza chains.  It was almost like a roast dinner on a pizza.  Yumm but wait there's more.


Bowden Pizza

The second pizza, the Bowden pizza was my favourite which was a a combination of chicken, snowpeas, onion, capsium on a satay base. It was the perfect combination of flavours!  I definitely rate this. The garlic bread was on a turkish bread which was soft and fresh.

Check it out guys!  Something different for your taste buds. I thought it was a bit dear but I suppose I had a lot of left overs. Maybe I should only order one pizza next time! 

Price: 2 Gourmet Pizzas, Garlic Bread and soft drink $59 for two people with a lot of left overs! A lot of food! Maybe best for 4. 

I was invited to check out Menulog but obviously over ordered. I was eating with my eyes!

Garlic Bread

Secret Slice on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. will must try this.. by the way if you are travelling to Seal Beach, then you must try A Slice of New York Pizza.

    ReplyDelete