Saturday 26 July 2014

Thai Metric, Eastwood

I ordered Thai Metric for delivery for the first time.  I've never been to the restaurant either so I had no expectations.  I ordered via Menulog for Thai Metric and received 10% off for the first time.

The Pad Thai with prawns ($16) was a good delivery effort.  There were plenty of prawns, a dash of peanuts, slice of lemon and some chives to the side. The noodles were nice but just lacking in that hit of flavour compared to my other favourite pad thai deliveries.


The Pad Kee Mao (vegetarian, $12) was delicious and certainly above average than other delivery Pad Kee Mao.  It was jam packed full of flavour and a dash of chili.  There was a good dash of vegetables and the most important component flat rice noodles were so delicious and easy to devour!




The curry puffs were crunchy, crusty with a vegetable middle. A nice side if you have a hungry brother with you.  You will get 4 curry puffs for $7. I liked the prawn crackers ($3) and they can get addictive so that's why I ate a handful and sent the rest to my brother.


Thai Meric on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Thai Meric in Eastwood N Rd!! Is this far from benalla australia? Hmm i hope it is just near here so that I can try to dine and taste the cuisines served there.

    ReplyDelete