Sunday 3 August 2014

Thai Curry, West Ryde

My guilty pleasure is revealed.. I must confess after a long week at work, one of the best guilty pleasures I have is ordering pick up pad thai with prawns from Thai Curry and accompanying this with a nice glass of wine.

The delicious Pad Thai with Prawns will set you back $12.50.  Thai Curry is very generous with their prawns and I love the little egg parts, peanuts and noodles.  I have ordered this a million times and the pad thai flavours are so consistent.


I have also been known to order the Pad Kee Mao with Beef or the Pad See Eww with Chicken.  But my guilty pleasure on a Friday night is definitely the Pad Thai with Prawns.  And when no one is looking, I sometimes sneak in some ice cream. Shhh don't tell anyone.

Price: Vegetarian or Meat noodle dishes are typically about $10, Seafood is a little more but worth it

Location: 80a/1-55 west parade West Ryde, NSW

Thai Curry on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment