Tuesday 16 September 2014

Kirrakaze, Kirribilli

Kirrakaze is a little hole in the wall Japanese Eatery located in Kirribilli. Many office workers pop in and out ordering sushi, Teriyaki rice dishes and dash back to work. I was looking for something light but filling but I sat down to take a breather.


I ordered the Takoyaki Balls ($7) below which were exactly how I love them.  They were crispy and slightly crunchy on the outside filled with soft filling of potato and octopus topped with some Japanese mayonnaise. 

I also ordered the Teriyaki chicken with salad.  The salad was pretty abysmal to be honest. Random chunks of lettuce, big pieces of tomato and cucumber don't particularly make it appealing to eat but it still provided a side of refreshment to the chicken.  The chicken was luckly fabulous and saved my meal. Packed full of flavour and perfectly cooked ($8). 

If you have time, go for a walk along the coastal line or sit under the Harbour Bridge!

Prices: $10-15 for a main
Location: 9B Broughton St, Kirribilli 


Kirrakaze on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment