Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lynn Shanghai Cuisine, Sydney


For clean chinese, Lynn Shanghai is very popular. It's located on Castlereagh st within an RSL near Town Hall.

I've been here a few times and had a nice array of dishes including the very popular Xiao Long Bao (dumplings with soup in the middle) where the dumpling skin was a bit thicker. I've also had an array of stir fry dishes, fried rice and other dishes. The food is always consistent and the customer service is always poor when it comes to drinks.

I always come back though because I enjoy the variety of food. On a not quite so hungry night, I had the vegetable and pork wontons with noodles topped with a hot and spicy sauce (pictured below at $11.80).  It's actually a secret punch of spice from the noodles so be prepared for that but it's a lovely carb loaded main to enjoy.

I also had the Lynn special sauteed garden beans, bamboo shoots and pork mince at $14.80 (pictured above) which was a nice side.


I quite like the Taste of Shanghai so I am a regular there but Lynn Shanghai is a nice change and they have quite a number of other dishes to try.  I think Lynn Shanghai is probably a margin cheaper but I think the Xiao Long Bao is much better at Taste of Shanghai.

Prices: $15 to $20 per head

Location: In the RSL, 199 Castlereagh St, Sydney (near Town Hall). 

Lynn Shanghai Cuisine on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    BBQ cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Liverpool

    ReplyDelete