Monday 13 October 2014

Viet's Pho, North Sydney

Viet's Pho is located in the Eatery Forum in North Sydney on Miller st.  I've come here a few times and tried their vietnamese rolls (chicken is my preference). On this occasion, I ordered the spring roll, vermicelli salad for $10. 

The spring rolls were crunchy and plentiful at the top. The ratio of vermicelli to bean sprouts was not quite right with a large dose of bean sprouts dominating the dish compared to a small handful noodles. 

Prices: About $10

Location: In the forum on Miller st, 155 Miller st, North Sydney




Viet's Pho on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    BBQ cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Alexandria

    ReplyDelete