Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bacino Bar Il Caffe, Kirribilli



Bacino Bar Ill Caffe is perfect for a casual lunch in Kirribilli and the is best coffee around (a big claim by one of my friends who is a local). It's well deserving of it's 93% liking rating.  With the Harbour bridge a short walk away, it was a really nice and relaxing area to have lunch.

It's a small cafe with some chairs and tables at the front. The food tastes fresh and the sandwiches are full of flavour.  No stale, flavourless sandwiches here.

The Italian Meatball sandwich was full of herbs and was well rounded with a nice blend of cheese and meatball on turkish bread. Equally, the roast beef sandwich with onion relish, tomato and lettuce was delicious. I quite enjoyed this lunch.  I felt like a lady of leisure.

Try it out and let me know what you think?

Prices: Sandwiches are $8.5 to $10, Coffees are about $3

Location: 31 Fitzroy St, Kirribilli



Bacino Bar il caffè on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete