Sunday 5 July 2015

Bourke St Bakery, North Sydney

Aesthetics count, or do they at @ Bourke St Bakery in North Sydney.


Bourke St Bakery is very popular in Surry Hills but has expanded across Sydney. It seems to be consistently rated highly except for Parramatta and Marouba.

I ordered a lamb sausage roll from the North Sydney, hole in the wall, Bourke St Bakery and to be honest it was a really ugly roll ($4.5). It looked burnt and not as promising as described "Lamb, Harissa and Almond".  Ultimately it tasted quite nice but I was turned off by aesthetics.

Would I go back? Maybe.

Click to add a blog post for Bourke Street Bakery on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Spring cleaning Mosman
    End of lease cleaning Bondi

    ReplyDelete