Thursday 2 July 2015

Pho Sam, Epping



Pho Sam is on the main strip of Epping and seems to have a steady stream of customers coming in. It's not bad for Suburban Vietnamese. The decore somewhat reminds me of Tan Viet in Eastwood. With big photos of the food being hung on the wall, the pictures really stand out in a strange way.

I ordered the Pho Tai which is the noodle soup with raw beef. The beef slices are thin which I like and has all the other trimmings including onion, coriander, spring onions, thai basil and bean sprouts topped with lemon. The broth was nice but not as flavoursome as some of the Vietnamese eateries such like Pho An. Still a nice casual meal if you're in the area. A bowl of Pho will set you back $11.

I love the complimentary tea that you usually get at Vietnamese restaurants. It is very much for value and adds to the experience.

Prices: Most main dishes are around $11-15

Location: 14 Oxford St, Epping

Hours: 11:30am to 9pm daily


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for Cheap and Cheerful
Customer Service: 6/10
Atmosphere: 5/10
Value: 8/10



Click to add a blog post for Pho Sam Noodle House on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    England

    ReplyDelete