Monday 20 July 2015

The Botanist, Kirribilli

The very popular watering hole in Kirribilli - The Botanist


The Botanist is a casual bar that is dimly lit as you enter via the stairwell. There are lots of long wooden tables with local hipsters sipping drinks. My friend who lives in Kirribilli is my local expert. She really likes the small bar and also the botanist for a local drink so I trusted her judgement.

It's also well endorsed by zomato, having a 4/5 rating. It's quite a nice bar but not too different from the many city bars that deliver a similar cosy atmosphere with delicious cocktails and a reliable food menu.

I sipped on Lychee cocktails and let the atmosphere soak in.


I also tried the tiramisu which wasn't too bad. Overall a nice experience at the Botanist. I probably prefer the small bar for a drink around Kirribilli. I'll have to come back to try the food some time.

Click to add a blog post for The Botanist on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Spring cleaning North sydney
    End of lease cleaning Alexandria

    ReplyDelete