Monday 24 August 2015

Metropolitan Hotel, Sydney CBD


I know of a few events that run at the Metropolitan Hotel. My friend often runs match making events at Metropolitan Hotel. I attended another event that looks live improv theatre but there's other workshops like confidence coaching. 

It's a dingy looking pub, with reasonably priced drinks and killer sweet potato fries with a side of sweet chili sauce and sour cream ($9). The chips have a nice bit of crunch and saltiness. Stop by for a casual drink if you want a quiet pub (or random speed dating).

Click to add a blog post for Metropolitan Hotel on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    carpet steam cleaning Randwick
    carpet steam cleaning Manly
    carpet steam cleaning Glebe

    ReplyDelete