Monday 17 August 2015

Point Deli, Macmahon's point

Wholesome food worth the walk from North Sydney @ Point Deli.


The Point Deli is one of my favourite eateries nearby North Sydney. I am surprised at the 2.5/5 rating on Zomato as I always have a very pleasant lunch here. The salads are always fresh and there's always something interesting to try. Look how great my last visit was here. 

On this occasion, I ordered a gingery, rice and chick pea ball with sweet chili sauce with a side of pesto salad and chickpea salad. It was a fresh cafe meal and I enjoyed very mouthful. Unfortunately I have changed employers and no longer work in this area so I savoured my last lunch at Point Deli.

Prices: $12ish-$15 for lunch

Location: 118 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060

Summary: Lisa's Rating: Food: 7/10 for casual diningCustomer Service: 7/10Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10 

Click to add a blog post for The Point Deli on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment