Sunday 23 August 2015

Sushi and Grill, Town Hall, Sydney CBD

Sushi and Grill is a new addition to York St, right behind Queen Victoria Building.
As there are a few competing casual Japanese Eateries in the area, Sushi and Grill have some fierce competition. The very popular Nazimi is a few doors down and then you have Sushi Hotaru and Miso in World Square. I've noticed Sushi and Grill have been on livingsocial recently as well.

The decore in Sushi and Grill is a bit more upmarket but their prices are still reasonable. At the very top Above is the Big Pork Mandu (2 dumplings for $6), which was nice. I quite liked the Prawn Tempura Roll ($7.50) below; which was beautifully presented and had good crunch.


Some of the other dishes were average including the Tuna Roll (below $5) and the Chicken Kaarage ($11) but I think I have just been spoilt with choice of Japanese in the city. I'd probably think twice about ordering these dishes again along with the grilled Wagyu below. 



Grilled Wagyu (above, $20)

I also ordered the Medium Sashimi (15 Pieces, $26.50) and it was fresh which is nice. It's presented on a slender long tray for your eating pleasure. So overall a nice experience with a few nice dishes at the beginning and some average dishes otherwise. So hard when you are spoiled for choice in Sydney.

Prices: $30 per head

Location: 119 York St, Sydney (Behind QVB)

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 6/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10





Click to add a blog post for Sushi & Grill @York Street on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    carpet steam cleaning Manly
    carpet steam cleaning Pyrmont
    carpet steam cleaning Mosman

    ReplyDelete