Sunday 27 September 2015

Fish Market Cafe, Fish Markets, Pyrmont

Seafood heaven awaits at the Fish Markets. I like going to the Fish Market Cafe for my lunch.

The crowds love the fish markets for their fresh produce and tasty food. I am a regular (when I have built up enough patience to fight the crowds) and often stop by the Fish Market Cafe for some salt and pepper calamari with chips (above, $16ish). The calamari is just perfectly crumbed. I like it lightly crumbed so you can taste the calamari.  The chips were perfectly crunchy.

I also spoil myself and order 3 seared scallops on a bed of cheesey rice. I am smiling ear to ear. Another satisfying meal with fresh produce. Win!

Prices: Most seafood dishes at Fish Market Cafe are $15ish. You can also get big platters for groups

Location: Shop 4, Sydney Fish Market, Pyrmont

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 9/10 for casual eating
Customer Service: 6/10 (Things are a bit rushed because of the crowds)
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 7/10


Click to add a blog post for Fish Market Cafe on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

    BBQ cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Bardia
    End of lease cleaning Barra Brui

    ReplyDelete