Monday 23 November 2015

Zeus Greek Street Food, Drummoyne

On a balmy Sunday night, I had sudden cravings for a Zeus gyro. They have expanded across Sydney due to popular demand.
I think I can now consider myself a regular at Zeus Greek Street Food in Drummoyne. The food must be good if you keep on coming back.  I haven't been too adventurous with trying all the Gyros because I want the delicious taste of the ones I've already tried.

I order my regular Pork Gyro (top left, below, $10.5) which is called their "Papaou Niko" as their signature pork with aegean slaw, caramelised onion, preserved lemon mayo and parsley. The picture below really highlights the caramelised onion which is delicious! The bread is thick but soft at the same time. It's my fave kind of carb. The pork is nice and moist.

I also ordered the chicken "Uncle Tzimmy Classic" which is their signature chicken with tomato, tzatziki, onion, paprika, chips in pita at $10.5.  I was loving the tzatziki with the bread and the chicken. A few chips always seals the deal for me.



I also ordered the chips with feta and oregano ($8.5, above). This makes the perfect side for a few Gyros. I also ordered some alcoholic beverages including the cup of shiraz below and Fix Hellas Beer.

Overall, another enjoyable experience. I will come back again. I wish I lived closer to Drummoyne so they could deliver to me! I'm jealous of you Drummoyne folks.

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Click to add a blog post for Zeus on Zomato

1 comment: