Thursday 17 December 2015

Mezza Via Italian Cuisine, Denistone East

Mezza Via Italian Cuisine is a local favourite in Denistone East.
I really need a good local Italian and I think I found it in Mezza Via Italian Cuisine in Denistone East. It's hidden off the road within a small shopping centre and is BYO only. Mezza Via Italian has quite a good zomato rating of 3.8/5.

To start and to share, I ordered the Bruschetta ($12, above). A nice starter of garlic buttered bread and is topped with tomato, red onion, small bits of basil and extra virgin olive oil. My vegetarian sibling ordered the Quattro Formaggi ($21, below), which I was eyeing off and eventually stole a slice from. This pizza had four cheeses including mozzarella, granda padano, fior and gorgonzola.  The combination of the cheeses was simply delicious and the base was tasty to eat. A recommend!



I also tasted some of the pasta dishes including the Fettuccine Boscaiola ($19, above) and the Spagetti Marinara ($22, below). The boscaiola was quite balanced and not too rich. There was a nice mix of seafood in the marinara. They were both nice pasta dishes but I think the hero was the pizza and I'll have to come back to try more of their pizzas. Check it out, I really enjoyed myself.

Prices: $30 per head
Location: Behind midway arcade, corner of North Ryde and Quarry roads, Denistone East


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 9/10
Atmosphere: 8/10
Value: 7/10




Mezza Via Italian Cuisine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment