Saturday 5 December 2015

Top Choice Sizzling Plates, Sydney China Town

Haymarket is very popular for a cheap and cheerful meal. Top Choice Sizzling Plates is waiting!


For a quick and cheap lunch, I stopped by the top choice sizzling plates. I had a quick look at their recommended choices and opted for the sizzling beef ($10, top photo).

All the dishes come with rice which adds more value. The sizzling plates come in the shape of a cow which I think is cute.

There are also portions of unevenly cut capsicum and onion which is also drenched in a mild satay sauce. The beef tastes a bit rubbery but I still manage to eat the beef with the rice.

I agree with Zomato's rating of 3.1/5. I think it's cheap, portions at decent, food is ok and the whole novelty is cute.


Top Choice Sizzling and Hot Pot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment