Saturday 9 January 2016

Burger Project, Sydney CBD

It's been 10 months since I've been to Burger Project & I have noticed some changes.

My last blog post was over three experiences at Burger Project . I had quite a varied experience which lacked consistency especially with their chips. I've come back recently and have noticed some promising changes. I noticed they have refined their menu and the kim chi burger is gone. I also notice there is no massive line which is good! It was easy to get a table.



I had the classic burger ($8.90, top photo, below) which is the beef burger with the regular trimmings. The burger was pretty good and flavoursome with the combination of the meat patty, secret sauce with the trimmings. The patty didn't look that good (below) but I though the burger would give your local corner shop a good run for their money as the burger was very tasty. I also had small chips with chipotle chili salt. The chips were very well seasoned. The standard of the chips has significantly increased! I also ordered a sneaky shiraz for good health and pleasure.


I also try the chicken wing for the first time (below, $3.90). The chicken wing is surprisingly massive and fills the chip cup. I was hoping the skin would be more crispy. The sauce was like a diluted mustard. Perhaps stick to the burgers.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Burger Project. The standard is more consistent and the hype has died down so you don't have to deal with the crowds. The burgers are reasonably priced and I enjoy the chips! What more can you ask for?

Prices: $8+ for a burger, $3-5 for other sides

Location: Upstairs in World Square, next to Din Tai Fung, 644 George St, Sydney

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Burger Project Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment