Saturday 16 January 2016

Nok Nok Thai Eating House, Darling Park


Nok Nok Thai Eating House is on the main strip of Darling Park. It's got the perfect location.

A work colleague and old friend had suggested we have lunch at Nok Nok Thai Eating House. It was not far and in quite a popular spot for tourists as it's near Darling Harbour. It was quite busy when I arrived there for lunch.

There were $10 lunch meals during the working week which I thought was a bargain. When it came to the food, I was expecting quite a nice meal based on the decore and the plentiful queue of customers but it turned out to be pretty average. After I dined there, I checked the zomato rating and it was 2.6/5.

The Pad Thai with chicken (above, $10) was more comparable to a food court stir fry but I suppose for the price, it would be on par to food court food. It was still relatively nice compared to the other dish I tasted. The green thai curry (below $10) was not as tasty. The chicken was quite dry and the curry sauce was watery.

I don't think I'd come back.



Nok Nok Thai Eating House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    carpet steam cleaning Zetland
    carpet steam cleaning Bondi Junction
    carpet steam cleaning Darlinghurst

    ReplyDelete