Thursday 28 January 2016

Parra Firehouse, Parramatta

Parra Firehouse is located in Parramatta (surprise, surprise!!).


For a quiet dinner in Parramatta outside of busy Westfield and Church St, I headed to Parra Firehouse. It's located within the Parramatta Leagues club and is a bistro style restaurant. The menu is mostly a burger and Italian menu which is perfect with an alcoholic beverage.

The Aussie Burger ($17.50) is the traditional beef burger pattie, trimmings of tomato, lettuce, beetroot, caramelised onion with bacon and cheese. It's served with a side of crispy chips. It's not bad for a pub burger and ultimately I felt satisfied.  I also ordered garlic pizza crust ($8) which was a nice garlicy cheesey pizza. The crust is nice and thin and it makes for a good for value if you don't mind a bready meal.


I also had the chorizo fettuccine with olives and spanish onion ($17, below) on a tomato based sauce. It was a nice dish well executed although I thought to myself, this is a dish I could do at home myself and felt mildly guilty about not cooking.

Overall, I had a surprisingly nice meal at Parra Firehouse in Parramatta. I didn't have high expectations though so they were easily met. Parra Firehouse is a nice place for a meal and a drink.

Prices: $35 per head

Location: Within Parramatta Rugby Leagues Club, 15 O'Connell St, Parramatta



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for Casual Dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Parra Firehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment: