Sunday 7 February 2016

Leesa's Kitchen


I thought I would share some of the random cook ups in my kitchen. 

First off is a cob filled with creamy french onion chicken, corn and spring onion. It was delightful but a bit naughty. While you typically find a cob dip at a party, I randomly had this for dinner one night.

On another night, M cooked a well delayed promised chocolate fondant which was amazingly tasty. The centre did ooze of chocolate and hit the spot. It was kind of my birthday dessert.


What to do on a Sunday night when you need to create a meal from the random things in the kitchen. A simple dinner of baked chicken tenders topped with salsa and cheese to mimic and chicken parma. A side of vegetables, garlic bread and wedges.

Well that's all from me for now, until next time. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Spring cleaning Mosman
    End of lease cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Neutral Bay

    ReplyDelete