Friday 26 February 2016

Rose's Gozleme, Drummoyne Birkenhead Point Food Court

Rose's Gozleme in Drummoyne's food court is above average compared to other choices.


After a leisurely shop around Birkenhead Point, many people work up an appetite and go hunting for food. One of my foodie friends had raved about the gozleme in Birkenhead point so I decide to check it out.  It's got a high rating of 3.8/5 on Zomato.

When I arrive, there's a queue of about 10 people which I think is promising. I decide to order the beef gozleme ($10, below) and the chicken mince gozleme ($10, top photo) along with some fancy bundaberg drinks.


The bread of the gozleme is light and fluffy with a balanced mix of beef and spinach. It's quite a tasty combination when you add some lemon juice on top. I devour my gozleme outside with my waterviews. My high expectations have been met and the view is very relaxing.

I think the beef gozleme is nicer than the chicken but it's a personal preferences.

10/10 for sure, I'd come back in a heart beat.




Gozleme Turkish house Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    BBQ cleaning Mosman
    End of lease cleaning Badgerys Creek
    End of lease cleaning Barangaroo

    ReplyDelete