Sunday 6 March 2016

Latern by Wagaya, Sydney

Latern by Wagaya got my attention by a spruiker on the street. I go up in the building to check it out.


As I entered, It looks like there are karoake rooms. In the back, there are some booths where you can have lunch. There is a touch screen where you can order food. I opted for a $9.90 Teriyaki Chicken Bento and a $9.90 Beef Teriyaki Bento box. The bento boxes come with a side of rice, agedashi tofu, salad and a crumbed potato dish.

It was a nice environment to have a bit of a chit chat with a friend. The food was not bad but took quite some time to arrive so I felt quite rushed eating to get back to work.

I think it's good value at lunch time but the food wasn't amazing. It was perfectly adequate.




Lantern By Wagaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. I am really intrigued that there is such a great amount about this article the End of lease cleaning services Sydney | Bond cleaning Darlinghurst has been uncovered and you did it so nicely.Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I value your inventive potential gives off an impression of being endless. There's a huge amount of works, articles, and web diaries that are not irresistible End of lease cleaning Paddington | Bond cleaning Paddington | End of lease cleaning Bondi junction in the eye yet rather it seems like you expert it, This post contains strong information.

    ReplyDelete