Tuesday 26 April 2016

Fratelli Parlamento, Sydney CBD

THAT BANOFEE OOOHHH YEAH. My friend wants Italian so we head to Fratelli Parlamento on Macquarie St in the CBD for a feast. My friend is craving pasta and pizza.
I've been to Fratelli Parlamento a few times and this time I sit in the bar area where I have a few drinks and enjoy the atmosphere before ordering some food.  Fratelli Parlamento had a special (for school holidays) where you could pick either a 2 course meal from a select menu with a glass of wine for $30 or a bit more for a 3 course set (I think it was $40).

So my friend ordered a 3 course meal and I ordered a 2 course meal. We ended up sharing though.


The arancini balls with mayo (above)



A plain spaghetti with sun dried tomatoes, cheese and herbs. 
A classic margherita pizza, below.



At the very top is the banoffee pie to which I had never tasted before and we also had the caramel cake with ice cream and nuts below.

Highlights: The pizzas are consistently good at Fratelli Parlmento. The crust is thick and doughy and who can go wrong with a classic margherita pizza. The stand outs were definitely the desserts. They were so tasty and homely!

Suggested Improvements: 
The select menu has a very simple pasta range. 

Location: 229 Macquarie St, Sydney CBD


Opening Hours: Mon-Sat, 12pm to 3:30pm for lunch and 6pm to 10pm for dinner



Summary: Lisa's Rating: Check it out if you are after a simple and tasty Italian eatery.

Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 8/10 for the selected 2 course menu

Here is my review from the last time I went.


Fratelli Parlamento Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning Paddington
    End of lease cleaning Blairmount
    End of lease cleaning Birrong

    ReplyDelete