Saturday 21 May 2016

Lees Malaysian since 1982, Sydney CBD


IT'S GETTING COLD! Time to get out the soups and broths! I head to the food court in the PWC Tower in Darling Park for some noodles from Lees Malaysian Since 1982.



Lees Malaysian since 1982 seems to be a popular spot on this cold and rainy day. There's a bit of a queue but I'm keen on something to warm me up.



Their menu ranges from Malaysian curries, noodle soups and Chinese rice dishes. This will also set you back $10-15 which makes it quite a filling and for value meal. I order the Har Mee Prawn Noodle soup ($12, below).


The Har Mee Prawn Dish was nice. The prawns are cut in half so you have about 3 prawns but the portion of noodles is very generous. It was so much food, I ended up sharing with a friend. The broth taste flavoursome but it's a bit watery. It's not bad for a food court venue

Price: Most dishes are $10-15

Location: Tower 2, Darling Park, 201 Sussex St, Sydney


Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 10am to 3pm



Summary: Lisa's Rating: Check it out if you are cold and work nearby
Food: 6/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: NA
Atmosphere: NA
Value: 8/10


I'll have to come back to create my own stir fry



Lee's Malaysian Since 1982 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment