Tuesday 2 August 2016

Bowery Lane, Sydney CBD (near Wynyard)



Bowery Lane is a New York inspired restaurant serving up modern Australian dishes. My friend AF is keen to check it out.
My friend AF and I head into Bowery Lane which is a cosy but modern restaurant. It's buzzing full of people as I arrive at 6pm on a Friday night. I think AF has had a long week as he already downs a beer before I get there.


The menu has a bit of variety however on this occasion both AF and I have one thing on our minds. The New York Burger! I think after a long week at work, a good burger hits the spot.



The menu describes the New York burger ($23, above) as the wagyu pattie with bois bourdan sauce, montgomery jack cheese, tomato, lettuce and caramelised onion. The burger comes with a side of fries and some sauces for dipping.

Price: Entrees are about $20, mains are $30 ish. Burgers were $23-24

Location: 1-15 O'Connell St, Sydney (near Wynyard Station)


Opening Hours: Mon - Wed 7am to 10pm, Thurs, Friday 7am to late, Saturday 5:30pm to late



Summary: Lisa's Rating: Check it out if you want a nice upmarket dinner.
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10
Value: 6/10



Bowery Lane Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment