Tuesday 23 August 2016

Original Chocowrap, Burwood


The original chocowrap is a new food truck located in Burwood. Think of delicious dessert wrap / kebab / crepes that you'll taste with hazelnut shavings from the Italian imported chocolate roll.


I'm a sucker for chocolate so when I started seeing all these tasty photos on instagram, I was immediately curious about the Original Chocowrap. 

The Original Chocowrap is a food truck that currently resides in Burwood in the evening from Friday to Sunday. Their venue sometimes changes so check their facebook. They also have started attending some festivals.



The bright orange crepe is made fresh from their crepe machine and is a soft texture which reminds me of the mango pancakes at a yum cha eatery. 

For $10, you will get a spread of nutella, bananas, strawberries, shavings from Italian imported Nutella owned chocolate kebab (below) and topped with oreo crunch and a sprinkle of coconut shavings.



The crepe is a burst full of chocolate as I bite into this. The hazelnut shavings and nutella match well with the fruit of banana and strawberry. It's really f&^King tasty but I am wondering how many calories I am eating! Oh well. Indulgence in moderation is still good.

I definitely recommend checking it out if you are in the area. They are only open certain days and nights so check before you go.

Price: $10ish 

Opening Hours: Friday to Sunday 7pm to late

Location: Check their facebook as they roam around Burwood, Silverwater and other locations. I saw them at 320 Parramatta Rd, Burwood




Original Choco Wrap Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Weekend Food Escapes was invited by The Original Chocowrap. Thanks for having us. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Spring cleaning Redfern
    End of lease cleaning Berowra Waters
    End of lease cleaning Birrong

    ReplyDelete