Sunday 18 September 2016

Bella's Shack, Bella Vista Hotel, Bella Vista


I've seen some really tasty photos of Bella's Shack on instagram and decide to check it out for myself. I venture out to the Hills district where Bella's Shack resides at the Bella Vista Hotel.


MW loves his bacon and so naturally he is really looking forward to visiting Bella's shack. I am strategic and come early on a Saturday to avoid any lines and YAY, no one is in line when I arrive. I later on see about 20 people waiting in line at about 1:30pm so I'm so glad I came in earlier.

It's such a gorgeous day, perfect for burgers in the sun in their outside court area.

I check out the menu and immediately notice a maple and candied bacon thick shake. That's a bit random!!! 

From the burger list, I decide to check out the Bella Boy ($18) which is house ground beef patty, smoked bacon, double American cheese, Bella secret sauce, pickles, Spanish onion, tomato, lettuce and Japanese milk bun.

The bacon is nice and crispy. The cheese oozes out and is a perfect combination with the beef patty, onion and sauce. Sooo good and the cheese really brings it all together. Chips are an additional $6. They are crispy and make the perfect partner to the burg.



The maple candied bacon thick shake was a weird sensation. Given you rarely see bacon in a thick shake, the mild taste of bacon in a creamy thick was too foreign for me. However it's definitely worth a try if you are bacon fan. 

I prefer the classic flavours of the chocolate, cherry and coconut (like a cherry ripe) in the thickshake. I love a cherry ripe and you can't go wrong with a chocolate thick shake!!!



There are also burger specials which are worthwhile checking out. The Shack Daniels was a popular order with house ground beef patty, double american cheese, Jack Daniel's bacon jam, deep fried mozzarella, crispy bacon, creme fraiche mayo pickles on a Japanese Milk Bun.

Who can resist deep fried mozzarella? I can't. Whoa whoa. Love it. It's a filling burger.


Summary: Bella's Shack @ Bella Vista Hotel has the best burgers in the area. Get there early and make sure you are hungry. The burgers are awesomeeee.

Price: $15-$23 per burgs. Chips and drinks $6-8. See menu below

Location: 13-15 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista Hotel


Opening Hours: 

Fri, 11am to 3:30pm
Sat, 11:30am to 3:30pm
Sun, 11:30am to 9pm


Bella Shack Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of Bella Vista hotel. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning
    Spring cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete