Tuesday 6 September 2016

Sushi Hub, Sydney CBD Galeries


Quickie Review: I've been on the look out for a regular sushi take away for work. I'm a good walk away from any decent food hubs but sometimes it's worthwhile for the walk. I head to the galleries food court this time and see a long time of people for Sushi Hub.

I walk into Sushi Hub and see another line. There seems to be a long line of 15-20 people to order sushi rolls and another shorter crowd around the counter for sushi boxes. I opt for the shorter line and order the prawn and salmon box ($8, above). It's a decent sushi box and taste fresh.

I suppose the volume of people during lunch time would mean that they would need a regular and fresh supply of produce. They have a few seats at the back so I sit down and enjoy my lighter lunch.

Sushi Hub is a chain but this is my first experience. Not bad folks. I'll keep on the look out for more sushi options.


Sushi Hub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment