Saturday 17 September 2016

The LOJ, Glebe


I recently discovered the LOJ in Glebe and it's refreshingly tasty and creative. My tastebuds are excited. However the service lowers my rating.


My tummy is growling and i can't help but reminisce over the yummiest brekkie place we discovered recently. Highly recommend The Loj for a modern and tasty euro style brekkie.


The Stockholm Morning (above photo, $21) is made of citrus cured ocean trout gravalax, green pea guacamole, crispy hash brown (yummo), poached egg, pickled seasonal vegetables and herbs. Pretty much all my favourite ingredients all on a plate.


Something a bit different which I like. Below is the Crispy Googy Eggs ($17, below) which are deep fried and crumbled poached eggs, braised smoked ham hock, seasonal greens (to make you feel less guilty), miso and smoked paprika mayo, shaved parmesan and mixed leaves.
The food i'd rate a 9/10 as it's good quality and different to the usual kind of cafes. However service could be improved. The staff appeared too busy as there is constant table turn over. So overall, 8/10. If you are patient and love a hearty modern breakfast then check it out.

This blog post and photos were contributed by Melle.


The Loj Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete