Monday 31 October 2016

Ajisan, Sussex Centre, Sydney Chinatown


I've been working in the city for some time and I'm still exploring different lunch options. As I walk around chinatown this one particular time, I head into the Sussex Centre and find a new regular spot to head to. 
Ajisan is a little hole in the wall Japanese eatery that is located in the Sussex Centre Food court. I love Japanese food and in particular udon!

For $6, I order the wagyu beef udon. The broth is quite nice, I slurp down the udon noodles and also enjoy the beef and onion. What a great dish that is high on value and tasty.


I come back another time with my work colleague and she orders the wagyu beef udon (below) and this time I decide to order the prawn udon ($7).

My work mate Steph and I are also naughty and order a side of gyoza dumplings and miso (added on for $2.50). I quite like the prawn udon but I think I prefer the beef udon. There's two crumbed prawn pieces that accompany the udon, I top my udon with chilli powder as well.



The gyoza is crunchy on the bottom as expected and goes down well with the soy sauce. 

Overall, I have enjoyed my two lunches at Ajisan. It's a decent portion for a very reasonable price. I'll be back when I want a brothy lunch again.





Ajisai Japanese Resturant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment