Sunday 23 October 2016

Hard Rock Cafe, Sydney


Hard Rock Cafe in Darling Harbour currently has a special vegetarian menu which is available until the end of November. 
I was invited by the Atticism on this occasion. I take my brother who is vegetarian. We try the special cocktails that complement the vegetarian menu.

On the left is the Wascally Wabbit $16.50 which is rum based cocktail with carrot, apple and orange juice with ginger. I'm not a fan of ginger but my brother enjoys this drink. I quite like my Bell Pepper Martini $16.50 which is gin based cocktail. I like the hotness from the bell pepper. 


I order the Cauliflower Burger ($19.95) with a side of fries. This is really nice as the patty is made of cauliflower, garlic, egg, cheese and breadcrumbs. I've tried a lot of vegetarian burgers and this one is delicious!!
My brother tries the Kefta Burger ($19.95 with fries) which is made of potato and mushroom. This burger is more familiar in taste compared to other vegetarian burgers I've tried.

So if you have a vegetarian friend, bring them into Hard Rock Cafe !! There's a nice selection for you and your vegetarian friends.


Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the Atticism. All words, photos and opinions are my own

Hard Rock Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am very much impressed with your article, I liked the way you presented your information. I appreciate this article for the well-examined substance Sydney cleaning | Cleaning End of lease | End of lease cleanersand phenomenal wording...I am associated with your site.thanks!

    ReplyDelete