Monday 24 October 2016

Pizza Fresh co, Carlingford


The local residents nearby Carlingford are enjoying new kid on the block Pizza Fresh co. I come by recently and check out what all the fuss is about.

Pizza Fresh co is located on ground floor of Carlingford Court. It's a small venue but I see a steady stream of people coming in and out of Pizza Fresh co. I visit with my brother and MW.

My brother is known for being a big eater and could easily eat two pizzas however he's vegetarian so sometimes options are limited. Both MW and I love a good pizza as well.  

If you're familiar with the millions of frozen yoghurt shops in Sydney, you will be aware of the "pay by the weight" process. Pizza Fresh co. has two options of either ordering off their delicious menu or you can make  your own.  I take a photo for those who like to tailor their pizzas below.


Also be aware that they will be open at Wetherill Park and Narellan too! I'm also told they do very tasty and filling breakfasts as well.




I eye off the glass panel where you can watch the pizzas being made. 



So I trust the gods of pizza and try out a few off the menu of Pizza Fresh co. The pizzas are medium sized which is a good portion for one person.

When this pizza arrives at the table, MW and I are very impressed. "The Baby Got Pork Rib" ($14.95) is this magnificent beast below.



There are big smokey BBQ flavours that match the pork ribs, corn, capsicum and pumpkin. MW is in absolute heaven and gives me the thumbs up. Recommend!!




I quite like the Slim Shady ($12.95, below) which has a white cream base with sun dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and mushrooms. This is one of my favourites of the night and I easily forget it's vegetarian except my brother devours this pizza.

For the young people - The Real Slim Shady is very popular song in 2000 by Eminem. Wow now I'm feeling my age. 16 years ago, this song was all over the radio.



I really like the creamy cheesey base. 





The naughty and nice (below, $12.95) is packed full of vegetables. My brother really likes the tomato base and the chunks of vegetables. A good one if you need another serving of vegetables to your diet. Broccoli blends in nicely.






MW also really enjoys the 2 Pork (Below, $12.95) which pulled pork with CRACKLING. It's topped with coleslaw and drizzled in BBQ sauce.  I'm really enjoying the meal on the pizza at Pizza Fresh co.  It's like they have combined the meal favourites on a pizza.




The three of us are really full but some how manage to make room for a Don't Tella aka "Nutella Pizza" ($11.95). A chocolate base drizzled with strawberry jam and strawberries lights up my sugary tastebuds.

This is definitely one to share. Delicious!!




Art on their wall




Summary: A great casual eatery full of delicious pizzas. There's something for everyone. My fave of the night is the Slim Shady. MW loves the Baby got Pork Ribs and my brother ate everything that was vegetarian. Yummo! 

Price: $13-15 for most pizzas

Location: Ground Floor, Carlingford Court, 809 Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford


Opening Hours: 7am to 10pm Daily


Weekend Food Escapes dined as a guest of The Atticism. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

1 comment: