Friday 7 October 2016

Schnitz, Top Ryde


I head back to Schnitz for a schnitty sandwich and for some of those delicious chippies for lunch.


My local is the Ryde area and I head to Schnitz in Top Ryde. The Top Ryde Schnitz is a lot nicer than a lot of the other food court venues. There are big booths, big tables for big groups of people/families and a much bigger space in the open air. 

I decide to try a schnitz I haven't tried before. I check out the 
American Dream ($11.90, above) which is chicken Schnitzel, cheddar cheese, baby cos lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, dill pickles, tomato sauce and honey mustard. I really like the flavour combination of the honey mustard, cheese and pickles. Love it. It's probably a bit dearer compared to your typical schnitz sandwiches in the food court.



MW goes for the OMG! which is the schnitzel (he choose beef and spicy crumbs), tasty cheese, rindless bacon, pineapple, egg, baby cos lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, BBQ relish and aioli ($14.90, below). MW and I decide to make his a combination so we can share the large chips and drink ($6.90).

The OMG! schnitz is pretty epic in portion. It's definitely man sized and MW prefers this over the parmageddon. It's got the works loaded in it!!

Check it out - it's a bit of a premium on the usual Schnitz.


Weekend Food Escapes was gifted vouchers for Schnitz. All words, opinions and photos are my own.
Schnitz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment