Monday 14 November 2016

Bare Grill on Bourke, Surry Hills


Bare Grill on Bourke is known for their burgers but that's only because you haven't tried their meat range. O M F G, you are missing out meat my lovers. I just had the most foodgasmic experience. Here's what you need to try.



Bare Grill on Bourke is located in Surry Hills, right across from the Beresford. I come back and visit with an international guest - Banjo and MW. 

Banjo is starving from a big plane trip. I order up a feast. 
On this particular occasion, they had a special which was the EPIC mac and cheese ($15). You've had the EPIC waffle fries are Bare Grill on Bourke before right? Well, that's the same except with mac and cheese. That creamy sauce mixed in with the macaroni, pork, bbq sauce and chipotle sauces zing in my mouth. I'm lovin' it.





Now let's move onto the steak. I requested medium rare for the Juicy scotch fillet with fries ($27). Bare Grill on Bourke definitely delivered a medium rare steak. It's perfectly cooked and is juicy. The chips are well seasoned and are crunchy. 
Well done Bare Grill on Bourke.




The highlight of the meal is the Half rack of pork ribs is $32 with a side of fries. I am absolutely in love with these ribs. 

I've enjoyed Hurricanes Ribs but they have been inconsistent the last few times. I think I've found my new Rib favourite. I've had the ribs at La Perouse Bare Grill and now Bare Grill on Bourke and they have been consistently delicious both times. That saucey marinate leaves you licking your fingers. THIS IS A MUST ORDER




Also, another thing Bare Grill on Bourke is known for are their freak shakes. These freak shakes recreate your childhood and activate the imagination. On this ocassion, when I went there was a gay time freak shake and a Nutella freakshake.



I think a small part of me just jumped for joy at the sight of these drinks. The gay time shake is definitely my favourite. I love gay time ice creams and that caramel ice cream flavour. The freakshakes perfectly compliment any burger, steak or ribs. What a sugar rush. I am in calorie heaven with these freakshakes

MW dives into the nutella freak shake at Bare Grill on Bourke. It's epic in chocolate nutella flavour. MW also nibbles on the doughnut that tops the freakshake with chocolate inside. It's chocolate galore!!! 



Summary: I love the burgers at Bare Grill on Bourke but you should def check out their ribs, steak and EPIC mac and cheese. The RIBS ARE AMAZING!!!

Price: $30ish per main

Location: 15/417 Bourke St, Surry Hills


Opening Hours: 11am to 12am daily




Weekend Food Escapes dined as a guest of Ompty. All words, opinions and photos are my own. 

Bare Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    carpet steam cleaning Manly
    carpet steam cleaning Glebe
    carpet steam cleaning Botany

    ReplyDelete