Monday 19 December 2016

Sushi Hotaru, Galeries


QUICKIE ReVIEW: It's been a while since I've been to sushi train so I head to sushi hotaru in the galleries. It's not as busy this Friday night which is nice for a change!


MW and I swipe through all the screens to look at the menu. He looks through the drinks hoping for an alcoholic beverage but soon realises the galleries Sushi Hotaru is not licensed. However the screen tells us there's another sushi hotaru on Bathurst St and that one is licensed! Never mind!

Most plates are $3.30. I order a few of my favourites off the screen including seared salmon nigiri, eel nigiri and spicy scallop nigiri. The sushi is consistent with my previous experiences. Tasty, fresh and reasonably priced.

I also order some chicken kaarage for the first time at Sushi Hotaru. It looks a bit different to what I'm used to however it still taste the same. 

Summary: 
Not bad! Not a bad joint for a casual dinner.Remember to bring cash for the 10% discount and be prepared to sit in cramp seats at the sushi train.

Prices:$20-30 per person

Location: level 2, the galleries shopping centre @ 500 George St


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10



Sushi Hotaru Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment