Monday 17 April 2017

Endeavour Tap Rooms, The Rocks



Have you been in the rocks recently and checked out Endeavour Tap Rooms? I recently check this place out on a media famil in the rocks. The cosy venue hosts us on a rainy evening. Did you know that the building that Endeavour Tap Rooms is in was once the longest running Colonial Hotel?


The Endeavour Tap Rooms is a collaboration with Endeavour Vintage Beer with Apple Jack Hospitality. So you expect booze and nibbly food. As I walk in, the big tanks where the beer is brewed in-house gets my attention. You can also order a delicious glass of wine if beer is not your thing.

Out back is where all the smoked produce is cooked. I taste a cheesey smoked brisket with cabbage and onion on fried bread. The bread is a bit oily from being fried and there's not much brisket but this goes down well after having a few beers or winos.



The vibe is casual and an ideal venue where you can actually hear one another speak. I also snack on a fatty smoked pork belly (above) which is topped with lime. The pork belly also sits on a small bed of cabbage. I like the pork belly but my mind turns to how much I've eaten today out of guilt. There's also the kingfish on a crispy tostada base topped with avo and coriander. I really like this dish with all the fresh elements and that crunch. It makes for a nice break from the smoked meat snacks.

Summary: I'm enjoying the Rocks and Endeavour Tap Rooms is a cosy venue for a beer. Smoked meats is always enjoyable with beer so it's quite a winning combination. I also really like the original architecture, windows and exposed brick walls.

Location: 39 Argyle St, The Rocks


Opening Hours: 

Sun and Mon 11am to 10pm
Tue, Wed, Thurs 11am to 12am
Fri 12pm to 10pm

Weekend Food Escapes attended a media famil from Cardinal Spin. All words, photos and opinions are my own.
Endeavour Tap Rooms Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    carpet steam cleaning Neutral Bay
    End of lease cleaning Surry hills
    End of lease cleaning Mascot

    ReplyDelete