Friday 23 June 2017

Inferno Grill and Cafe, Maroubra

Burgers, satisfaction, lip smackin' fun. I head to Inferno Grill and Cafe again for some burger fun. I've missed the mighty burgers from Inferno Grill and Cafe and I know Matt is hankering for a decent burger.

People travel to Maroubra especially for Inferno's amazing burgers and it's no different on this particular day as the venue completely fills up by 12:15pm. Matt and I meet some friends and catch up on all things burgs. Matt start off with a refreshing beer. I have a cheeky shiraz. I love that Inferno Grill and Cafe is licensed. For those who aren't drinking, there's also a great shake selection. 


There are lots of burgers to choose from but there's a few that especially caught my eye. Firstly there was The Donald Mick Ronald ($15, above) has double meat, 4x American cheddar cheese, lettuce, pickles with big yakk sauce.  There is golden silence as D eats the Donald Mick Ronald. The double beef patty is tender and juicy with a nice balance of cheese and sauce. Total satisfaction and highly recommended.
If you're more of a chicken fan then there's also the Pig Kahuna ($16) which has southern fried chicken, aunt jamima glazed bacon, avocado, coleslaw, honey mustard mayo and aged cheddar. The crunchy chicken and bacon is a winning combination and the crunchy slaw provides refreshing textural relief from the protein.  Make sure you are hungry for this gorgeous burger.

If you're not a burger fan, then there's the Greek Tasting Plate ($22) has lamb souvaki, calamari, grilled haloumi, greek salad, fresh salsa, pitta bread and Inferno's famous rosemary chips. I pile on the garlic sauce, add in the lamb and chips and I've got a mini kebab/gyros. I enjoy the salty haloumi with the greek salad. The calamari is a nice addition as well.



There's also the honey badger Grilled Chicken burger ($14). My gal pal thought it was a very generous portion with 2x chicken fillets, layered with 2x crispy bacon layers and creamy avocado. It was a meal and a half. The honey badger sounds like such a sweet and cute little burger but it will be sure to satisfy any hunger.


Summary: Love your work Inferno Grill and Cafe. Head over early for a delicious burger with a cheeky beer. You won't be disappointed. I also love their onion rings and chips.

I don't have a favourite burger as they are all special in their own ways but I naturally prefer a good fried chicken burger so the pig kahuna is probably my favourite today. You can also make them a combination (i.e add fries and a drink for $6).

Price: $20ish for a burger, fries and can of drink


Location: 3/944 Anzac parade, Maroubra


Opening Hours: 

11am to 10pm daily

Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of Ompty. All photos, opinions and words are my own.
Inferno Grill & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    BBQ cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Redfern
    End of lease cleaning Paddington

    ReplyDelete