Sunday 30 July 2017

Bettys Burgers, Darling Harbour


The Original Betty's Burgers is an American inspired style kind of burger joint based in Noosa. Betty's Burgers has expanded and is now in Darling Harbour (among other locations).



I head here one day at lunch time and my workmate encourages me to have a sneaky burger with her. Betty's Burgers is located along the new precinct of the ICCC and a handful of new eateries.

There's a small venue of approx 20 or so seats and a regular stream of people. The staff will direct you to a table after you order and collect a buzzer. My workmate ST and I sit down and chat about all things work, life and burgers. It's been a stressful time at work at the moment and this burger feels like a nice little reward.


Without too much thought, I order the Betty's Classic ($10) which is made with angus beef, lettuce, tomato. onion, cheese and Betty's special sauce on a milk bun. There's a lot of lettuce sticking out of the burger and I rip some off to see the actual burger. The milk bun feels really soft.


I bite into the Betty's Classic and everything comes together quite well. The soft bun and beef patty taste soft and buttery. It taste really good and really naughty. ST also orders a side of fries ($5) which are shoe string and seasoned with salt. 

While i'm tempted to get a shake and an ice cream, I decide to just order a coke and limit the calories I consume today. ST and I are well satisfied.



I also head back there for a second experience to try their chicken burger ($11). Again, there's a lot of lettuce hiding the burger so I tuck some of it in so I can see what's going on. I see the tomato and a thin crispy chicken fillet. Again, it's a nice buttery taste with a slight crunch from the chicken. I think I prefer the classic though.




Summary: Burger lovers won't be able to resist checking out Betty's Burgers. I enjoyed the American Style burgers and they may very well be the best in Darling Harbour. Check it out if you're in the area!!

Price: $10-12ish for most burgs


Location: 14 Darling Drive, Darling Harbour


Opening Hours: 10:30am to 11pm Daily



Betty's Burgers and Concrete Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    BBQ cleaning Eastern Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete